I have created a free DNS server that removes ads and blocks malicious websites.
Why do you want to use this?
– It blocks ads without installing adblockers, thus speeding up webbrowsing.
– It blocks malicious websites, so you get a lower chance of getting a virus.
– It speeds up your internet by using magic.
I don’t want explanation how to set it up, just give me the IP address!
Okay. Use this IP address as your primary DNS server: 220.127.116.11.
I have no idea how to configure it, please explain it to me!
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Pilovali DNS. For example:
- To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection > Properties.
- To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
- Click OK.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
- Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Pilovali DNS servers: 18.104.22.168