About a year ago, I’ve bought a RAVpower 27000 mAh powerbank from Amazon. I’ve been using it every now and then to power some small electronics. The powerbank can handle 100 watt peak and 85 watt of continuous power, which is more enough for a normal laptop, small TV and a shitload of LED lights.
If you click on ‘Continue reading’, there will be more content!!
Why do you need an anti-virus and how to get one?
Here is a small list what could happen if you don’t have an anti-virus:
- Getting hacked because you have keyloggers on your PC
- Lagging/slow/hanging PC because the viruses are mining a cryptocurrenty on your computer
- Files getting deleted/encrypted with ransomware
- High ping/packetloss because your computer is part of a botnet
- Random Windows/MTA crashes
- Annoying pop-ups/ads while browsing or using the PC
What is ‘Network lag’ and how to fix it?
Network lag is having random ping spikes, high packetloss or random disconnects. It’s usually caused by slow internet, bad wifi or viruses. I’m going to copy-paste my tutorial from Ping/FPS/Network/Packet Loss issues solutions because it’s still relevant.
If you press on ‘Continue reading’, you’ll see more!
Starting a blog!
Heya! As you can see, I’m starting a blog. I’m going to post all kind of random things to this blog. I will post things about CIT (MTA:SA server), tutorials for all kind of things, simple pictures for ‘da lolz’, things that happen in my life. Kinda everything.
I hope you will enjoy it. If you have any questions or you want to be a writer for any reason, feel free to send me a PM on CIT or mail me at blog[at]jarno.xyz.